- First mix the 2 eggs with oil and yeast. Then add in the flour. Make sure you mix it well for 10 minutes then let the dough sit for an hour.
- Make some balls of it like the size of your fist. Then make your balls a really flat square. Like 1.5mm. Then use a knife to cut the square in strips of 3cm.
- Try to make aluminum staffs like pipe shapes. Now you have to rotate the strips you made around the aluminum staffs.
- Let the oven heat up 300degree for like ten minutes.
- Now put the pipes you made (with the aluminum) in the oven. Let it bake for 10 minutes then keep on checking until the crust turns golden brown. It could take 10/20 minutes depending on the level of heat.
- Now take a grinder and grind pistachio and cardamom and sugar until its powdered.
- When your crust it made, while its hot sprinkle the powdered sugar, pistachio and cardamom on it and let it cool down.
- Now make the cream, add whipped cream with ½ cup powdered sugar and cardamom and mix them until very it becomes heavy and tick and then add in the cream inside the crust and
- Now sprinkle some powdered sugar and powdered cardamoms on top of your cream rolls and serve.
Afghan Creams Rolls are the best creams rolls that are out there. My favorite desert is cream rolls and especially the ones my mom makes. Afghan cream rolls are not too sweet and they melt in your mouth.